Fido network down?

Last response: in Network Providers
April 4, 2005 8:58:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Does anyone know what is causing the Fido network system failure in parts of
Toronto today (April 4)?

I have not been able to pick up any voice signal for over two hours now. I
am in my office close to Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Normally a very strong
signal area.

I called a Fido CSR on 888-481-3436 from my office landline and was told
there has been a failure of certain Fido and Rogers towers. However my
co-worker's Rogers phone seems to be functioning normally.

More about : fido network

April 5, 2005 1:42:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Out all over Ottawa too.

!