Fido network down?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Does anyone know what is causing the Fido network system failure in parts of
Toronto today (April 4)?

I have not been able to pick up any voice signal for over two hours now. I
am in my office close to Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Normally a very strong
signal area.

I called a Fido CSR on 888-481-3436 from my office landline and was told
there has been a failure of certain Fido and Rogers towers. However my
co-worker's Rogers phone seems to be functioning normally.
1 answer Last reply
More about fido network down
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    Out all over Ottawa too.

    <johnwolmer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know what is causing the Fido network system failure in parts
    of
    > Toronto today (April 4)?
    >
    > I have not been able to pick up any voice signal for over two hours now. I
    > am in my office close to Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Normally a very strong
    > signal area.
    >
    > I called a Fido CSR on 888-481-3436 from my office landline and was told
    > there has been a failure of certain Fido and Rogers towers. However my
    > co-worker's Rogers phone seems to be functioning normally.

Rogers AT&T Fido Office Rogers Internet Service Providers