Remote connection to Win95 pc

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

I put it to you, Daniel, that on 27 Apr 2005 16:19:42 -0700 you did
state the following;
> Hi,
>
> Why the DOS program should run in FULL SCREEN mode? I had old software
> too, it run in DOS box, full screen, but also can run in Windowed mode
> with Alt+Enter.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel
> Interdesigner Software Development

Because if you do Alt+Enter, it says 'this program cannot run in
windowed mode'.
--
Kenchie
<insert unfunny tagline here>

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

Simple:
Some "older" DOS progs just do not accept windowed mode
Had some too, usually in the CAD business, until recently my employer bought
Windows version
Can imagine other desktop progs acting the same