Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Top 1 player for blu ray for pc

Last response: in Windows 7
February 28, 2012 12:07:08 PM

Hello,
can sugges me player for blueray videos i cant watit on vlc windows media players and windows classic players

More about : top player blu ray

a b $ Windows 7
February 28, 2012 12:12:07 PM

did one not come with your blue ray drive?
Score
February 28, 2012 12:38:39 PM

I believe he is talking about the actual media player programs... I use VLC for all my movies so i cant really recommend anything else
Score
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
February 28, 2012 12:44:12 PM

I think that in general there is a player shipped with the physical device.

I'm suspecting that he is trying to play blue iso's, which if he had the physical player he would have the software for.

Score
a b $ Windows 7
March 12, 2012 8:34:10 AM

Klite codec pack, PLAYS everything.!
Score
a b $ Windows 7
March 31, 2012 9:32:26 AM

lighter than vlc, and i've never heard of it? from a newcomer? bargepole....
Score
a b $ Windows 7
May 2, 2012 8:17:41 AM

if you are surprised at people wanting us to download dodgy software with malicious payloads then you need to become more careful on the internet. The simplest way is to advertise a new tool/utility that's miraculously better than the current best. And invariably these will be people that we have never heard of, have no reputation here, and will probably be never heard from again.

The fact that you have responded is interesting, and may be proof that its real, but I'm still not installing until I hear from a lot more people.
Score
a c 420 $ Windows 7
May 3, 2012 2:06:09 AM

Nero Platinum HD plays bluray flawless!
Score
April 19, 2013 9:39:45 PM

I Know a software named UFUSoft Blu-ray Player is one easy-to-use player for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista PC. It can help users enjoy any Blu-ray movie with outstanding and perfect video quality at home. This amazing player can not only play Blu-ray Disc, but also support Blu-ray folder and ISO image files. This Blu-ray Player is reliable and expert in playing Blu-ray discs released in different regions and dates trough simple clicks of mouse.

http://www.blu-rayplayersoftware.com/windows-blu-ray-pl...

UFUSoft Blu-ray Player is also capable of playing popular video files. Users can enjoy videos in HD video, AVCHD video, MTS, M2TS, MXF, TS, TRP, MKV, MPEG, FLV, WMV, and MP4, etc. formats.

* Play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and ISO files.
* Support playing popular video files.
* Bring users 1080P HD video watching experience.
Score
!