Help choosing graphics card.

sumdevil

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
Ok so I just finished putting my rig together about a week ago and am now ready to dump my hard earned cash on a video card. Looking at spending 300-400. The main game it needs to rock the socks off of is BF3. I want it looking good on the 27inch moniter with Ultra settings. So let me know if it's better to do SLI of two cheaper cards or just buy one good card.

My Computer

MY Build

ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI Motherboard

Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz CPU

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Heatsink

Kingston V+200 KR-S3040-3H 240GB Internal Solid State Drive

EVGA Geforce GT 640 Video Card

27inch LG #2742 HDMI Moniter

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced Blue Edition Full Tower Case

I was thinking of getting the GTX 660 ti and eventually getting another to do SLI.
But I'm also thinking of getting the GTX 670

These may be stupid questions but I'm new to this so please be nice to me. It seems like the 670 is what I'm Leaning toward. Give me some advice please. Or if I should look at another card. Also please let me know which manufacturer I should choose (MSI, Geforce, EVGA)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

sumdevil

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
I've got a 600 wat power supply. forgot to add that in the specs list. And I'm not FAMILIAR with AA which is Anti-aliasing? Not sure what it does but I think I want it, b/c it requires pretty good cards to run right?

sumdevil

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=899124&CatId=1483&SRCCODE=WEBGOOKWL&cm_mmc_o=mH4CjC7BBTkwCjCs81CjCE&gclid=CL6l05uHqbMCFQ4EnQodGEsAWw

Thats the power supply. I just read in reviews that it won't handle SLI. So I may get a better one pretty soon. I wanted a moduler one anyways. As you can tell I don't mind changing some components as I find it addictive as hell to rip open case and start pulling *** out and throwing *** in. So what kinda power supply would you recommend if I get the 670 and want to use AA?