ASE Fix for BF2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 30, 2005 7:11:33 PM

A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
detect any dodgy payloads seems legit

http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar

More about : ase fix bf2

June 30, 2005 11:43:55 PM

<Solidus> wrote in message

> A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
> detect any dodgy payloads seems legit
>
> http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar

Thx for the tip, but just causes a CTD when I try to connect to the server
from the BF2 IP join...
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 2:41:52 PM

Schrodinger left a note on my windscreen which said:

> > A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
> > detect any dodgy payloads seems legit
> >
> > http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar
> >

> Thx for the tip, but just causes a CTD when I try to connect to the server
> from the BF2 IP join...

It works for me here. Although I must admit this isn't much better than
typing in the IP directly.
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]
July 1, 2005 3:34:26 PM

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:41:52 +0100, Stoneskin <no@thanks.com> wrote:

>Schrodinger left a note on my windscreen which said:
>
>> > A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
>> > detect any dodgy payloads seems legit
>> >
>> > http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar
>> >

>> Thx for the tip, but just causes a CTD when I try to connect to the server
>> from the BF2 IP join...
>
>It works for me here. Although I must admit this isn't much better than
>typing in the IP directly.

yeah .. the server can sometimes have filled by the time you actually
get into it.

/Solidus
!