ASE Fix for BF2

A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
detect any dodgy payloads seems legit

http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    <Solidus> wrote in message

    > A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
    > detect any dodgy payloads seems legit
    >
    > http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar

    Thx for the tip, but just causes a CTD when I try to connect to the server
    from the BF2 IP join...

    Schrodinger left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > > A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
    > > detect any dodgy payloads seems legit
    > >
    > > http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar
    > >

    > Thx for the tip, but just causes a CTD when I try to connect to the server
    > from the BF2 IP join...

    It works for me here. Although I must admit this isn't much better than
    typing in the IP directly.
    --
    Stoneskin

    [Insert sig text here]

    On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:41:52 +0100, Stoneskin <no@thanks.com> wrote:

    >Schrodinger left a note on my windscreen which said:
    >
    >> > A fix for ASE BF2 is available, i've run it,it works, and I cant
    >> > detect any dodgy payloads seems legit
    >> >
    >> > http://www.digitalsoftware.se/BF2_Connector.v1.0.rar
    >> >

    >> Thx for the tip, but just causes a CTD when I try to connect to the server
    >> from the BF2 IP join...
    >
    >It works for me here. Although I must admit this isn't much better than
    >typing in the IP directly.

    yeah .. the server can sometimes have filled by the time you actually
    get into it.

    /Solidus

Games Video Games