GSM Unlocking Motorola V3 Razr in Ottawa

Last response: in Network Providers
April 5, 2005 7:24:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Are you having difficulty using a particular SIM card when you insert it
into your mobile phone? Do you see 'Sim Card Not Accepted' or 'Enter
restriction code' messages?
If so, I can help you remove this lock on your handset allowing you to use
any SIM card you like in your mobile phone.

I can Now unlock Motorola V3 RAZR from Rogers, in Ottawa !
$25

Contact me at 613-254-8870 ext224 or drop by in Kanata (500 Eagleson Rd.
Unit 54)
June 8, 2006 6:31:10 PM

I as well unlock Motorola Razr's. I live in Saskatoon, SK, and I will provide this service for $40. It also includes backing up your phone. Which includes your contact list, games you have purchased, as well as images. I also add additional support to install games via USB cable.

If you would like information on this please feel free to PM me or phone e-mail me at antichrysler@hotmail.com
!