Driver Help

September 14, 2004 8:24:59 PM

I have currently reformatted a Dell computer running
WinXp. I am trying to set up the internet (dsl) and I am
missing the device drivers for the ethernet controller,
other internet devices etc.(Yellow question mark beside
them in the device manager) What should I do? thanks for
any help

More about : driver

Anonymous
a b \ Driver