Driver Help

I have currently reformatted a Dell computer running
WinXp. I am trying to set up the internet (dsl) and I am
missing the device drivers for the ethernet controller,
other internet devices etc.(Yellow question mark beside
them in the device manager) What should I do? thanks for
any help
1 answer Last reply
More about driver help

    You'll probably find them at the Dell website... www.dell.com
    www.coribright.com

    "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have currently reformatted a Dell computer running
    > WinXp. I am trying to set up the internet (dsl) and I am
    > missing the device drivers for the ethernet controller,
    > other internet devices etc.(Yellow question mark beside
    > them in the device manager) What should I do? thanks for
    > any help

Drivers Internet Windows XP