someone took the sound card out of my computer now i have
no sound for my son's games. i should have onboard sound
but am unsure on how to get it working again. it is
turned on in the bios. someone help--hooked on phonics
is no fun with no sound!

You'll need to find the drivers for the onboard sound. First place to start
looking would be the website of the PC manufacturer.
www.coribright.com