Audigy Digital (S/P DIF) Connection

Just bought an Audigy X-Gamer. Sounds good using the analog connections but I would like to use the digital (s/p dif) connection. I have the Altec Lansing ADA880 with a SINGLE digital RCA in and the X-Gamer has a 1/8" jack for it's output. Does anyone have any idea where to get this cable (I have yet to hear from Creative on this - posted a month ago)?

1 answer Last reply
More about audigy digital connection
  1. According to the Sound Blaser quick reference guide, it's just a standard mono RCA to 1/8" jack cable. You should be able to pick one up at a standard audio retailer.
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Connection Components