Sign in with
Your question

HD7850 Again

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 29, 2012 2:53:38 PM

Hello guys,anyone have an experience using HD7850(any brand),I want to know if it had bad problem and way to solve it.I heard that it have much problem.Maybe experience will help me :D .

More about : hd7850

a b U Graphics card
October 29, 2012 2:57:37 PM

Someone from somewhere will always have some problem with components. So unless you have an issue, there is no way to tell how to solve all the possible problems.
October 29, 2012 3:07:29 PM

There's no common problem with 7850 unless you buy a particular brand and they implented poor design in there cards.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
October 29, 2012 3:12:52 PM

computer parts are getting more and more complex meaning someone out there will get a bad part because of some manufacturer error (and he can get it replaced) making the person think the whole brand in general is crap which they are not

October 29, 2012 4:18:50 PM

Well I have Gigabyte Windforce (x2) HD 7850 and all I can say about it are only positive things. On stock, even furmark will not (or only barely) get it above 50C, overclocks very nicely, can hit 1300 on core without probs. Honestly I don't get it why people even bother buying more expensive MSI TwinFrozrIII and similiar pricy cards which perform worse as they have smaller HS and/or fans than those used on Windforce, vram and other parts aren't better either, the only thing you get for the price is backplate, which is worthless...

The problems I had or have are software/drivers related, those are inevitable with any AMD/nVidia card.
October 29, 2012 4:29:22 PM

It all depends. Someone is bound to get a faulty product sometime with how many are made. I don't think they generally have an issue. I don't know personally but my friend doesn't have a problem with his sapphire 7850. I have a dual 7950 oc'ed to 1235 Mhz and have no problems whatsoever with them as well. I think all products are made generally well.
October 30, 2012 2:14:24 AM

SmOgER said:
Well I have Gigabyte Windforce (x2) HD 7850 and all I can say about it are only positive things. On stock, even furmark will not (or only barely) get it above 50C, overclocks very nicely, can hit 1300 on core without probs. Honestly I don't get it why people even bother buying more expensive MSI TwinFrozrIII and similiar pricy cards which perform worse as they have smaller HS and/or fans than those used on Windforce, vram and other parts aren't better either, the only thing you get for the price is backplate, which is worthless...

The problems I had or have are software/drivers related, those are inevitable with any AMD/nVidia card.

Thanx for sharing ur experience :bounce: 
!