MrFarside44

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Year ago I got myself a new unit that I built myself( ASRock 970 Extreme4 mobo, FX8120 CPU, 16Gb DDR3 1600 RAM, ATI HD Radeon 5770 graphics), a few weeks later I managed to get myself hands on a ATI Radeon HD 7770( Wasn't working at all for a friend of mine so he just gave it to me), my pc had a few issue's with it but after time it got over it I didn't have a single issue at all and everything was going fine. A year later I moved houses and when setting my pc up I started getting multiple BSD( Uncorrectable harddrive error, Page fault in non Paged area and plenty more like it) and then eventually the mobo bugged out and kept showing 00 on the debugger it has and just refused to boot at all. I assumed to BSD at that point was the mobo's fault so I replaced the mobo with Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 but to my luck the BSD kept happening. The only thing I could think of doing it was the graphics card as that what it did when I first had it so I replaced that with another HD 7770 card but yet the BSD still keep coming. I have completely formatted my harddrives tried to re-install windows 7 even Window 8 but it always seems to BSD during installation but if I'm lucky it will install it but it'll still BSD every 30mins, the only way I can use my pc without BSD is if I use Windows in safe mode something in safe mode prevents my pc doing what ever it is that it does. I've just about given up, the only things left to replace is the CPU and RAM but I don't want to replace them if I have to

MrFarside44

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

I've reinstalled all the components multiple times and I've checked the CPU pins a few times when I did think it was the cpu :p

MrFarside44

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

damn, well I've installed Windows a crap ton of times aways hasnt worked once