Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I just downloaded C-Media EI sound driver update windows
update and when I tried to install it it told me it
wasn't windows logo compatible. Why would would they
send you something that they don't recommend you install.

Some logic please.

"Jason" <jsin4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:089501c49bcf$c12bdf70$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> I just downloaded C-Media EI sound driver update windows
> update and when I tried to install it it told me it
> wasn't windows logo compatible. Why would would they
> send you something that they don't recommend you install.
>
> Some logic please.

Strange. Usually all driver updates from WU are signed as compatible.
This can also occur if security services on your machine are misconfigured.

--PA

TRENDING THREADS