zip 100 driver

I tried to connect a usb zip 100 to a new xp PC. when I first plugged in
the usb cable it was identified and workable. I then downloaded the
appropriate iomegaware from iomegas site and installed it. It would not
identify at all after that. Have tried uninstalling the soft ware,
disconnecting the drive and reinstalling the whole thing, same result. Any
thoughts out there?
1 answer Last reply
More about driver

    XP identifies a USB Zip drive just fine, there is/was no need to install ioware-w32-x86-402.exe, unless you were looking for an extra feature or two. The thing to do now is search www.iomega.com or www.google.com for an answer.

    --
    Just my 2¢ worth,
    Jeff
    "Dave" <debnk@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:UDp2d.21788$eF6.11016@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com...
    |I tried to connect a usb zip 100 to a new xp PC. when I first plugged in
    | the usb cable it was identified and workable. I then downloaded the
    | appropriate iomegaware from iomegas site and installed it. It would not
    | identify at all after that. Have tried uninstalling the soft ware,
    | disconnecting the drive and reinstalling the whole thing, same result. Any
    | thoughts out there?

Drivers Zip Windows XP