Can't Change Printer Drivers

We are a small company with about 20 pc's on a network.
Until recently all machines were running Windows 98. We
recently purchased some new boxes which are set up with
XP professional. I rec'd one of these, and was set up
with administrator privelages. My problem is I cannot
change the printer drivers from the ones loaded on the
network. When I go to the advanced printer properties,
the new driver button is not available. I have checked
to make sure that the load device drivers administrative
tool is available to administrators, which it is. Even
when I am logged on as administrator, the new driver
button is not highlited. Can anyone tell me how I can
change the drivers?

Thanks

Add drivers to the PC on which the printer(s) is connected.
www.coribright.com