Motherboard - ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
RAM - Corsair Memory XMS3 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600
SSD - Corsair Force Series GT 120GB
HDD - Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB SATA 6Gb/s
PSU - Corsair Enthusiast TX V2 650 watt PSU
Graphics - EVGA GTX 660TI SC
ODD - Lite-On Blu-Ray Reader
OS - Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit SP1.

heres my questions; 1, what is the best order to connect my sata connectors to the mother board. there seems to be conflicting opinions in the manual and online sites. do i use grey sata or blac sata. what should go where.
2. im getn a A2 error. and again conflicting opinions ie, the graphics card is not seated properly, or there is no keyboard connected.
3. this question matbe should have been first. on bootup i get a message saying...reboot and select proper boot device.
thanks everyone.

eimheargirl

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
ok, just finished watching. i still didnt get the answers i was lookn for. the video did not specify what sata ports to use and in what order and the other issues i was asking about(as above).

chugot9218

Honorable
Order doesn't matter for SATA cables, you probably want your SSD in a 6gb port. To install windows you need to change your boot device to the optical drive in the BIOS, so it boots off the windows CD so you can install. I don't know where you are getting an A2 error, if you made it all the way to the select proper boot device then it should be working fine.