i had to reinstall windows xp. and since then my audio
drivers do not work.. my computer has intel onboard audio
drivers and i think there is a conflict. i have tried
almost everything and cant get audio.. help

Did you reinstall the audio drivers. They can usually be found at the
website of the PC manufacturer and/or the website of the motherboard
manufacturer.
www.coribright.com

"paul morse" <paulmorse11@rogers.com> wrote in message
>i had to reinstall windows xp. and since then my audio
> drivers do not work.. my computer has intel onboard audio
> drivers and i think there is a conflict. i have tried
> almost everything and cant get audio.. help

Jhon

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2002

i also have intel onboard(D865PERL) sound card and i have
the same problem, the sound doesn't work properly since i
reinstalled winxp.
Any solution???