Driver Updates

a b \ Driver
September 18, 2004 2:28:24 PM

I recently purchased the Sims 2. It's installed and
everything. When the program loads and attempts to
start, I get an error telling me to update DirectX and
get all the latest drivers available.

How do I do that?? I have the latest version of DirectX,
so how do I update my drivers???

Thanks in Advance!

-Taryn

More about : driver updates

September 18, 2004 6:43:23 PM

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card? Check the manufacturer's
web site.

"TarynPitre" <tarynlpitre@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I recently purchased the Sims 2. It's installed and
> everything. When the program loads and attempts to
> start, I get an error telling me to update DirectX and
> get all the latest drivers available.
>
> How do I do that?? I have the latest version of DirectX,
> so how do I update my drivers???
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> -Taryn

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 19, 2004 7:44:48 PM

This means you do not have the latest DirectX version or your Graphics
Card drivers are not updated. To get Direct X 9.0c, go here:

Depending on your video card, it is most likely an ATI or nVidia. Go to
ati.com or nvidia.com to find the latest driver updates.
!