Driver Updates

I recently purchased the Sims 2. It's installed and
everything. When the program loads and attempts to
start, I get an error telling me to update DirectX and
get all the latest drivers available.

How do I do that?? I have the latest version of DirectX,
so how do I update my drivers???

Thanks in Advance!

-Taryn

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card? Check the manufacturer's
web site.