The take of the Nokia 6630 that worked fine!

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 27, 2005 1:14:03 PM

Well, I got my replacement Nokia 6630 a while back after the last one died.
I formatted the mmc card as soon as I got it. Since then, the difference has
been startling, I dont know whether it's the newer firmware (v3.45.111
8-12-04) or something else, but the battery's lasted close to fours days and
it's still at four bars, generally seems more responsive. Overall, very glad
I stuck with the phone. It's lovely!

--
Cookie
...Out of Cookies, Out Of Coffee.. Out Of My Mind...

More about : nokia 6630 worked fine

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 6:59:40 PM

On 2005-01-27 10:14:03 +0000, "Cookie" <cookie@cookie.com> said:

> Well, I got my replacement Nokia 6630 a while back after the last one
> died. I formatted the mmc card as soon as I got it. Since then, the
> difference has been startling, I dont know whether it's the newer
> firmware (v3.45.111 8-12-04) or something else, but the battery's
> lasted close to fours days and it's still at four bars, generally seems
> more responsive. Overall, very glad I stuck with the phone. It's lovely!

I'm liking it too but don't like the slight delay (1 sec) in pulling up
the contacts. I'm also missing not having a flipper but its not a bad
compromise for 3G. At least I haven't one of those brick like excuse
for a phones.
!