multi media audio controller

I recently re installed win xp on my computer and now my
sound is not working. When I check under device manager
there is a yellow question mark beside "other devices".
When I try any of my sound programs I get a message that I
have no multinedia audio device. Any suggestionds would
be great!!
1 answer Last reply
More about multi media audio controller

    You need to reinstall your audio drivers. They will be found at the website
    of the motherboard manufacturer and/or the website of the PC manufacturer.
    www.coribright.com

    "Mark" <markfarrow27@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I recently re installed win xp on my computer and now my
    > sound is not working. When I check under device manager
    > there is a yellow question mark beside "other devices".
    > When I try any of my sound programs I get a message that I
    > have no multinedia audio device. Any suggestionds would
    > be great!!

Drivers Windows XP