multi media audio controller

September 19, 2004 2:39:49 AM

I recently re installed win xp on my computer and now my
sound is not working. When I check under device manager
there is a yellow question mark beside "other devices".
When I try any of my sound programs I get a message that I
have no multinedia audio device. Any suggestionds would
be great!!
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 19, 2004 1:56:24 PM

You need to reinstall your audio drivers. They will be found at the website
of the motherboard manufacturer and/or the website of the PC manufacturer.
www.coribright.com

!