  • Microsoft
  • Device Driver
  • Windows XP
September 19, 2004 12:01:57 PM

I installed the NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro
driver on my computer yesterday through the Microsoft Up
[dates website, and when I restarted my computer. I
couldn't get it to go out of 4 bit color and 640 X 820
resolution.

I think this is becuase my monitor wasn't compatable
with the driver, but I'm not sure. So, I thought I would
get it out there that there was a very strange problem
with this driver. I would also like to know what
happened.

Thanks!

More about : nvidia riva tnt2 model model pro

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 19, 2004 1:56:55 PM

Install the drivers from the manufacturer's website ..... www.nvidia.com.