NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro

September 19, 2004 12:01:57 PM

I installed the NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro
driver on my computer yesterday through the Microsoft Up
[dates website, and when I restarted my computer. I
couldn't get it to go out of 4 bit color and 640 X 820
resolution.

I think this is becuase my monitor wasn't compatable
with the driver, but I'm not sure. So, I thought I would
get it out there that there was a very strange problem
with this driver. I would also like to know what
happened.

Thanks!
Anonymous
a b \ Driver