Black Screen after bios update!

superlogo12

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
Hi,i have gotten into a problem with my bios this problem occurred after i updated my bios now everytime i start up windows and log in the screen goes black then the computer restarts. I am only able to run my computer in safe mode i checked the hp website and i realized that the version i installed isn't the latest.So i downloaded the latest version and i everytime i run it doesn't work.It extracts the files but then the installion doesn't work.I think it is because i am in safe mode but i can't run it in normal mode because of the problem.here is the link to manufacturer.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=nz&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5283098

I don't know if its in the right thread but i couldn't figure out where to post this bios problem.

ivibre

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
same here, asus k50ij, built for vista? but preinstalled with win7, upgraded to win8 (64bit). updated BIOS, black screen but don't think I get safe mode, tried everything reasonable (some time ago). Need to try to get it back in operational order. thanks