Sign in with
Your question

Black Screen after bios update!

Last response: in Systems
December 18, 2012 11:10:15 PM

Hi,i have gotten into a problem with my bios this problem occurred after i updated my bios now everytime i start up windows and log in the screen goes black then the computer restarts. I am only able to run my computer in safe mode i checked the hp website and i realized that the version i installed isn't the latest.So i downloaded the latest version and i everytime i run it doesn't work.It extracts the files but then the installion doesn't work.I think it is because i am in safe mode but i can't run it in normal mode because of the problem.here is the link to manufacturer.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=...

I don't know if its in the right thread but i couldn't figure out where to post this bios problem.
December 19, 2012 1:15:20 AM

did you try diagnostic toll on the link for uefi ?
m
l
September 7, 2013 6:56:19 PM

same here, asus k50ij, built for vista? but preinstalled with win7, upgraded to win8 (64bit). updated BIOS, black screen but don't think I get safe mode, tried everything reasonable (some time ago). Need to try to get it back in operational order. thanks
Windows 8 Hangs at Restarting. How Can I Fix This Problem?
Windows 8 Hangs at Restarting. How Can I Fix This Problem? While using Windows 8, users may face an issue where the computer hangs every time it is restarted. This might happen due to incorrect or bad clusters in the hard disk drive or due to some... See full content
m
l
!