USB 2.0 problem in XP prof

a b \ Driver
September 20, 2004 2:07:06 PM

Hi
None of the 6 ubs ports on my new computer seams to work. But I know
they do, becase they did before I reinstalled windows xp prof. When I
plug in a usb device windows don't even recognize that new hardware have
been pluged in. Any suggestions ?

-Simon

More about : usb problem prof

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 20, 2004 3:06:48 PM

Right click on My Computer and select Properties. On the following screen,
click on the Hardware tab, then on Device Manager.

Scroll down. Do you have an entry for Universal Serial Bus Controllers? If
so, click on the + on the left hand side of it to expand the tree.

Double click on each entry for the Controller and then on the Driver tab.
Click on Update Driver.

www.coribright.com

!