6230 cable unlock

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 29, 2005 10:25:14 PM

I need to unlock a 6230 via cable
anyone got any information and a guide to the software I need ?
thanks

More about : 6230 cable unlock

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 10:51:43 PM

"BJ" <john@engineer.co.com> wrote in message
>I need to unlock a 6230 via cable
> anyone got any information and a guide to the software I need ?

It's not just software you need. You'll need Twister, Griffin or JAF to do
it if you've used up all your code attempts.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 12:37:11 AM

"BJ" <> wrote in message ...

>I need to unlock a 6230 via cable

Why? Just goto any number of free sites that provide unlocking, you won't
need a cable.

Mike.
January 30, 2005 12:54:03 AM

Mike H wrote:
> "BJ" <> wrote in message ...
>
>> I need to unlock a 6230 via cable
>
> Why? Just goto any number of free sites that provide unlocking, you
> won't need a cable.
>
> Mike.

He will if he's used up all his code attempts.

Ivor
January 30, 2005 3:01:33 AM

if you havent used up all your code attempts you can use cruxunlocker its a
little programe it does asic 6 phones
"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
> Mike H wrote:
>> "BJ" <> wrote in message ...
>>
>>> I need to unlock a 6230 via cable
>>
>> Why? Just goto any number of free sites that provide unlocking, you
>> won't need a cable.
>>
>> Mike.
>
> He will if he's used up all his code attempts.
>
> Ivor

January 30, 2005 4:10:41 AM

yes ive used all my code attempts that's why I asked for a cable solution
January 30, 2005 5:07:14 PM

i see then you will have to get it done with a grifiin box or similar if
your in the uk head over to http://www.e-tones.co.uk/forums/
theres afew good people there that will do it for about a tenner
> yes ive used all my code attempts that's why I asked for a cable solution

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 7:51:33 PM

"BJ" <john@engineer.co.com> wrote in message
> yes ive used all my code attempts that's why I asked for a cable solution

Then you need someone with a decent box (Twister, UFS, JAF etc.).
Whereabouts are you?

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
February 1, 2005 1:20:56 AM

Preston Lancs.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 2:35:58 AM

> Preston Lancs.

A bit far away for me (I'm near Sheffield). We can do it by mail, but you
may be better off getting it done locally - shouldn't cost any more than
about £10.

--
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<