I am so lost because I cannot figure out what my video
driver and sound drivers are to even download them from a
website. When I upgraded to XP pro I lost all sound and
video except for VGA save drive. Anyone know how to find
the new drivers I need to install?

Thanks,
Shaunda

Check at the website of the PC manufacturer. Even if they don't have the
drivers, they should at least have the specifications for your PC so that
you can find out what you have inside.
www.coribright.com