HELP ME BUDGET PC GAMING
Guys please help me. I know I'm noob to ask this question. I want to build a PC gaming under $500. Can you give me advice about these? I don't know what pc parts should I pick. Please help me.
$500 is a challenging budget. But i would suggest recycling possible re-usable parts such as a hard drive, case, monitor and such. But otherwise heres my suggested build:CPU:
Intel Core i3-2120 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($124.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock H61M/U3S3 Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($73.97 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Value Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($20.49 @ Newegg)
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus Radeon HD 6850 1GB Video Card ($137.55 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair 430W ATX12V Power Supply ($24.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.99 @ Newegg)
(Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
Lunyone's "Got to have Good Gaming on a (Realistic) Budget"
CPU: Intel Pentium G860 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor ($69.49 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($89.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($41.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 7850 1GB Video Card ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Rosewill REDBONE U3 ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Antec 450W ATX12V Power Supply ($38.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Sony AD-7280S-0B DVD/CD Writer ($18.99 @ Newegg)
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
* Mobo comes with onboard USB 3.0 ports, so you can utilize the USB 3.0 front ports on the case listed!
* RAM is fast enough for just about anything you need (1600 mHz) and runs at stock Voltage of 1.5v and is Cas 9 speed!
* HD has plenty of storage to begin with. Just add an SSD if you want to speed up boot times and/or snappier movement within Windows!
* The GPU is plenty for the Intel CPU listed and will perform quite well under all current games!
* Case comes with....count them, 3!! Yes 3 120mm fans to cool the system and also has 2 x USB 3.0 Front ports to keep things transferring quickly!
* The PSU comes w/1 x 6 pin PCI-e power connector, so it'll plenty of power for the 7850 GPU! 30A of power on the combined 12v rail (used mainly for GPU power).
This build is currently up for "BestConfigs: Budget Intel-Based Gaming PC" on page 3 Here.
Now if your on a really tight $500 budget, than there can be a few adjustments to fit into that budget, but this build will be quite the gamer for the $!!!
I'd adjust these things to get under $500 if you have too:
* Drop the HD size from 1 TB down to 320-500 gb's - Savings of about $30
SAMSUNG Spinpoint F4 HD322GJ/U 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
* Change the case to:
$40 shipped! Save $10 over previous recommendation, but lose the USB 3.0 front panel ports. Also drop down to 2 x 120 mm Cooling fans.
Rosewill REDBONE Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case