I have previously been able to use the same printer with
my newer Dell with XP and/or WIN 98, but for the last 5
days I have tried everything I know to get it printing
again. To add to the complexity, it will sometimes print,
and at others it does not respond. Have tried adding
newer printer drivers, roll-backs, up-dates, etc. It does
work, has new inkjet.Can someone help me?

Uninstall the printer first.

www.coribright.com