Solved

Best graphics card for simple use

So i see ALL these graphics cards that have 3D and multi screen and blah blah blah. I have a good understanding of GPUs but whats the best GPU that will still be able to play games on high for the next couple years? I dont need 3D and triple screen, probably not. Whats a good one that i dont have to pay an arm and a leg for thatt has good performance. 1080p would be good though :)
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best graphics card simple
  1. Budget?
  2. No, i just wanna know lol
  3. budget, and what are you using it for?
  4. sigh... I just wanna know... are you reading my question? I said gaming. Its a hypothetical type question
  5. Assuming that 300 is an arm and a leg. The 7850/7870 is a good gpu for the price. It is good for 1080p gaming. IT's about 200-250 for one
  6. Best answer
    best price/performance would be the 7850/gtx660/7870 range of cards, but the 7950 would be a really good choice also
  7. fritolay77 said:
    sigh... I just wanna know... are you reading my question? I said gaming. Its a hypothetical type question

The price of an arm and a leg varies between person to person. Don't expect people to read your mind.
  8. bawchicawawa said:
    The price of an arm and a leg varies between person to person. Don't expect people to read your mind.

+1
  9. ^look, i just wanted an estimate. What will give me the most bang for the buck without going into the 7900's. that was all.
  10. Best answer selected by fritolay77.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs 3D Graphics Product