Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

GTX 670 & waterblock

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 2, 2012 2:31:12 AM

can anyone help me find or explain to me which model of the GTX670 is for the Reference card ?

I am looking forward to buy the XSPC waterblock for the GTX 670 but the item stated that make sure it is a GTX670 reference card, so which model is the GTX 670 reference card ?

thanks guys.

More about : gtx 670 waterblock

a c 109 U Graphics card
November 2, 2012 2:36:17 AM

The EVGA Superclocked edition is probably the best reference card out there.

You can also go with the FTW edition that uses the 680 PCB and get a 680 block.

The XSPC Razor series is good.

November 2, 2012 7:30:35 AM

Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3 is also another reference card (uses reference GTX 680 PCB) so you can buy the GTX 680 block and it will fit.