H:/ Drive system

David

Dear Team
Please can you tell me whether or not i can use
an H:/drive on my computer as well as an A:/ drive,as i
have a computer at work that uses an H:/drive for certain
spreadsheets. However, when i want to do some work at
home, my documents say {read only} and my Floppy drive
keeps informing me that there is no id address mark on
the floppy disks when i load them onto the system. If you
have the answer to my problem i would be grateful to hear
it Thankyou.

Other than the C:\ drive and the A:\ drive, you can call other drives what
you want. Anything from D:\ to Z:\
www.coribright.com

"david" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Team
> Please can you tell me whether or not i can use
> an H:/drive on my computer as well as an A:/ drive,as i
> have a computer at work that uses an H:/drive for certain
> spreadsheets. However, when i want to do some work at
> home, my documents say {read only} and my Floppy drive
> keeps informing me that there is no id address mark on
> the floppy disks when i load them onto the system. If you
> have the answer to my problem i would be grateful to hear
> it Thankyou.

TRENDING THREADS