XP and Force Feedback Pro Joystick. Need driver/patch

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Does Microsoft have a driver or a patch to make the
Microsoft Force Feedback Pro joystick work with XP? I am
unable to use this for games. I would appreciate a link
sent to my email that points to this driver/patch if it
is out there.

Thank you,
James

The drivers are included in XP. Connect the joystick to the PC, go to the
Control Panel, click on Game Controllers and use the AutoDetect feature.
www.coribright.com