XP and Force Feedback Pro Joystick. Need driver/patch

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Joystick
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 23, 2004 9:46:28 AM

Does Microsoft have a driver or a patch to make the
Microsoft Force Feedback Pro joystick work with XP? I am
unable to use this for games. I would appreciate a link
sent to my email that points to this driver/patch if it
is out there.

Thank you,
James

More about : force feedback pro joystick driver patch

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 23, 2004 1:40:11 PM

The drivers are included in XP. Connect the joystick to the PC, go to the
Control Panel, click on Game Controllers and use the AutoDetect feature.
www.coribright.com

!