Sign in with
Your question

Buying a graphics card TODAY need help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 2, 2012 8:43:52 AM

Hey guys im buying a Radeon 7850 graphics card today but not sure which one - all three are priced at £150 so which one: Asus Direct CU II V2, Gigabyte WIndforce 2X OC, Msi Twin frozr 3 OC. All cards are the 2Gb models so which one is the best - keeps cool, overclocks the best, quiet etc.. Thx!
a c 119 U Graphics card
November 2, 2012 8:46:38 AM

All of them are good, you could go with whichever is cheapest and not make a bad decision.
Though I would personally go with the MSI.
a b U Graphics card
November 2, 2012 8:46:47 AM

Oh wow, now that's a tough question... All three are awesome cards and are known to be good.

Asus' DirectCU II cooler is known to be amongst the quietest of cards.
That's my 2 cents towards that :p 
Related resources
November 2, 2012 8:49:12 AM

manofchalk said:
All of them are good, you could go with whichever is cheapest and not make a bad decision.
Though I would personally go with the MSI.

Well the msi definatley looks much better :) 
a b U Graphics card
November 2, 2012 8:49:48 AM

All 3 are good for the price. My heart lies with Sapphire, been using them since 2004 but any of the three will suffice.
November 2, 2012 8:53:39 AM

dscudella said:
All 3 are good for the price. My heart lies with Sapphire, been using them since 2004 but any of the three will suffice.

Reviews say the msi is extremley quiet and when oced to 1050mhz on stock voltage temps only go up by 2degrees under load!
a b U Graphics card
November 2, 2012 8:56:30 AM

Ed Hunter said:
Reviews say the msi is extremley quiet and when oced to 1050mhz on stock voltage temps only go up by 2degrees under load!

ok...
a b U Graphics card
November 2, 2012 9:00:54 AM

get either gigabyte or msi.. skip the asus
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
November 2, 2012 9:29:57 AM

I've heard some negative things about Asus gpus. I but msi gigabyte and sapphire are all good brands for gpus. Just get the one that you like the best.
!