Nokia 6230 & HDW-2.

Is anyone successfully using a bluetooth earpiece HDW-2 with their 6230?

Mine connects OK, and I can hear the caller, but outgoing audio (ie. me
talking) is garbled. I've tried it on my two 6230's, and in two different
locations, and also on my 6310i where it works fine, so it can't be
interference, etc.

Firmware version is 4.44. Cant find anything specific to this on Google, and
Club Nokia Careline crashes at the point where I submit my question!

Any info appreciated.

Gary.
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230

    Try a Jabra BT200 or BT250, Gary.

    Both work well with the 6230, and indeed the 6310i.

    I tried the Nokia (HDW-2 ), and didn't get on with it. The design leaves a
    little to be desired (clips would break easy), and the general appearance I
    didn't like (although I am sure there are many that think it is a good unit.

    Try www.mobilefun.co.uk. They are about the cheapest I have found.

    Good luck

    "Gary McClean" <GaryNOMcCleanSPAM@PLEASE.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is anyone successfully using a bluetooth earpiece HDW-2 with their 6230?
    >
    > Mine connects OK, and I can hear the caller, but outgoing audio (ie. me
    > talking) is garbled. I've tried it on my two 6230's, and in two different
    > locations, and also on my 6310i where it works fine, so it can't be
    > interference, etc.
    >
    > Firmware version is 4.44. Cant find anything specific to this on Google,
    and
    > Club Nokia Careline crashes at the point where I submit my question!
    >
    > Any info appreciated.
    >

    > Gary.

Nokia Internet Explorer Bluetooth