drivers for A4 usb scanner for windows xp

hi, i have this scanner that was on my old operating
system which i would like to connect to my xp system but
the installation cd is only good for windows98/2000 so i
would need the right drivers to install this scanner on
my system. Thak you in advance

You need to go to the website of the scanner manufacturer and see if they
have drivers for either Windows 2000 or XP.... Windows 2000 drivers usually
work with WindowsXP. Since you don't tell us the manufacturer (or model) of
the scanner, we cannot point you in the right direction.
www.coribright.com