i recently putted a new computer toughter

specs:

sabertooth z77
I5 3570k
radeon hd 7950 vapor-x
8gb kingston ram
corsair cx 750watt
corsair h60

only now, when i want to start the computer i don't get any screen..
i don't even hear the bios beebs.

and when i open the chassis i dont see the fans spinning of the motherboard.. the other fans are spinning (videocard chassis fans etc..) first i have 1 long and 2 short beebs.. so i removed the gpu and the ram and putted it in now i don't have any beebs.. anyone can help me please i'm really getting confused and starting to panic.. ;/

also i have no idea to remove the cmos battery on the sabertooth z77 because it's have thermal armor......

More about : beebs

December 20, 2012 7:12:25 PM

Did you install both power connectors to the motherboard? Sometimes people only plug in the larger one.
December 20, 2012 7:14:21 PM

djosbun said:
Did you install both power connectors to the motherboard? Sometimes people only plug in the larger one.

What u mean with both? i installed a 24 pin and the cpu 8 pin.
Related resources
December 20, 2012 7:15:46 PM

Well, that seems to be both, then. Did you make sure the RAM sticks are seated properly? Did you check for bent pins on the cpu?
December 20, 2012 7:16:31 PM

djosbun said:
Well, that seems to be both, then. Did you make sure the RAM sticks are seated properly? Did you check for bent pins on the cpu?

The ram is installed properly.. only i didn't check the cpu pins
December 20, 2012 7:24:00 PM

just removed the cpu cooler.. and when i look at my socket it looks like the 3/4 pins are bent and the bottom pins aren't......
December 20, 2012 7:27:32 PM

Well, there you go then. Try straightening them carefully (maybe with a toothpick), and BE CAREFUL when you reinstall it.
December 20, 2012 7:29:25 PM

so, its 100% sure these pins have to be straight up? because it realy looks like it supossed to be that way..
December 20, 2012 7:31:10 PM

Think about it: the processor is supposed to sit into it's little 'home' on the motherboard. If some of the pins are bent, how can it sit/mount perfectly on the mobo? Can you take a good pic and post it?
December 20, 2012 7:57:04 PM

i cant make a picture at the moment... only my last question can the cpu also be damaged by this?
December 20, 2012 8:15:21 PM

I really want to know if my cpu is possible damaged by these bent pins.. anyone?
December 20, 2012 8:17:57 PM

Bent pins = not good. I've straightened AMD pins before, piece of cake. But I hear Intel pins are a little trickier. Luckily I've never had this issue.... Best thing to do is look up on the web and research carefully. Bend them back and you may save the CPU/Socket. Otherwise you are dead....
December 21, 2012 5:37:04 AM

Yes i know ;-).. but i'm going to bring the mobo back and hope i can get my money back. But now i want to know if my CPU can be damaged by this otherwise i'm really screwed... ;/
December 21, 2012 6:11:04 AM

Anyone?
December 21, 2012 12:06:23 PM

Intel CPU's probably won't be damaged by bent pins in the socket. You'll just have to test it out on the new MB.
!