Installed XP SP2 - USB drivers won't function

Please help!! I installed XP SP2 and now I can't use my
printers, mouse... anything hooked up to my USB ports.

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 - I purchased it earlier
this year.

Any advice... would be greatly appreciated

I had this same problem...except for me, it was my USB
mouse, USB internet adapter, etc. I had to uninstall!
Please help us!

Right click on My Computer and select Properties. On the hardware tab,
click on Device Manager. Scroll down until you see the Universal Serial Bus
Controllers. Click on the + to expand the tree. For each entry, right
click and select Uninstall.

When they are all done, reboot the PC. XP should re-find and reinstall the
correct drivers for each USB port.
www.coribright.com