The monitor looked like in the upper image and I dissasembled t with my father until there were some layers of plastic sheet, which were transparent or changed the image if you would look through them, totally there were 3 of them.
After that we carefully took every sheet and it had some water and two of them had some stains that wouldn't go away only with a cotton cloth. Then we took some medical alcohol and sprayed it in low proportions and used a hair dryer so it vaporizes and there wouldn't be any stains on it, which worked.
You should be careful that you don't scratch or put your fingers too much on it.
After that we put it together and it worked excelent with no problem and the display was clear.
I hope you guys find this useful!