I Still see Mouse Arrow when Screen goes Black.

Hya,

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any answer to why when my screen goes black after a while (I have no screen saver set) I can still see my mouse arrow? Is this normal?

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about mouse arrow screen black
  1. system spec?
  2. renz496 said:
    system spec?

AMD FX 6100
    Asus M5A78L-M
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
    1TB HDD
    Radeon HD 7770
    500W PSU
  3. i can say that's weird. did you do any driver update before this or is this happen since the begining you got your card? we just hope it is not something similar to this problem that happening to sapphire 7870

http://www.techpowerup.com/mobile/174858/Some-Sapphire-Radeon-HD-7870-Cards-Affected-by-quot-Black-Screen-quot-Issue.html
  4. I don't think I've done any recent updates thats made it do it, I haven't noticed the mouse on the black screen before, so I'm guessing it's just started happening randomly.

Also another thing has started happening, When I open up a game or even a link to a website the screen goes black and I have to wiggle the mouse to bring the screen back :/ ?

Edit: Actually I do remember doing some updates on the CCC a little while ago. I'm installing some optional update at the moment and the screen keeps going black alot more and I have to keep wiggling the mouse.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Mice Graphics