Best graphics card for wow mop

Hello,
i am running a amd Phenom(tm) II X6 1100t Processor 3.30GHz with 16 GB ram with windows 7 64 bit and crossfireing 2 radeon HD 5770 graphics cards... but i can not run wow on what they recommend for me to and its on ultra.. i glitch up a ton and it sucks so i have to play on good and turn some stuff off. im looking for any info onto what i should get to make it run unreal smooth with everything turned on ultra any suggestions?. THANK you
2 answers Last reply
More about best graphics card
  1. I'm am currently using a single HD 5770 to run WOW MoP myself. I am running the gear below and have WoW set to High with view distance and liquid detail set to good Vsync set to disabled and Texture filtering at 8x and multisampling at 1x, and it runs butter smooth. I do get a good amount of tearing from my monitor though but Vsync kills my FPS if I use it.
    I've hard that crossfire on cards such as ours can result in micro stutter (look it up) and drivers can also be an issue. I don't have a fix for you but if that is what you are running into there may not be much you can do.

MB: ASrock Z77 extreme4 /CPU: i3 3220 with CM EVO dual fans / RAM: G-skill Ripjaws 12gb / Graphics: HIS IceQ Radeon HD 5770 1gb / SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb / PSU: Corsair 750TX / CASE: Antec 900 w/ USB 3.0
  2. mrniceguy31 said:
    Hello,
    i am running a amd Phenom(tm) II X6 1100t Processor 3.30GHz with 16 GB ram with windows 7 64 bit and crossfireing 2 radeon HD 5770 graphics cards... but i can not run wow on what they recommend for me to and its on ultra.. i glitch up a ton and it sucks so i have to play on good and turn some stuff off. im looking for any info onto what i should get to make it run unreal smooth with everything turned on ultra any suggestions?. THANK you

The best fix would be to go single GPU, something like a 7850, and overclock the cpu to at least 3.8 ghz.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon World Of Warcraft Graphics Cards Graphics