Are Sonic Fury and Santa Cruz the same card???

hatimh

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2001
I can't find the Santa Cruz anywhere!!!!

I'm in the UK that might be why!

which is cheaper and which should I get.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------
Don't extract the urine.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yes, the Videologic Sonic Fury is the UK version of the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

hatimh

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2001
OK thanks dude.

Sonic fury it is then!

But what about the Game theatre XP? Is it much better then the sonic fury? If we disregard the extra box you get.

-----------------------------------
Don't extract the urine.

FatBurger

Illustrious
If you disregard the extra box, then it's pretty much exactly the same card. Different drivers, of course.

Oh, the only difference is virtual 6.1 surround, but that's no big deal.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Well, Turtle Beach should be able to add Virtual 6.1 sound to the Turtle Beach as well with a simple driver update.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

FatBurger

Illustrious
Absolutely. I don't think they will though. Like I said, it's not really that big a deal.

TRENDING THREADS