Please help choose GPU!

Hi guys i have a little question i want to get i7 3770k system on LOWEST POSSIBLE BUDGET! i want i7 because of video rendering that i du hardcore everyday 2 times or eaven 3 times a day 1080p at 30 m ins long video or more!

And i want to play dirt 3 at lease 800x600 in lowest setting on 45-60 fps with recording!

Please reccommend me something yes i know not balanced setup but mostly for video rendering soo and im planning upgrading video card in 1 month to like hd 7770 sapphire or gtx 660.

P.S now system with LGA 775 JUST SUCKS for rendering :P
9 answers Last reply
More about please choose
  1. can't play games at that res with the intel on board video?
  2. i can play but does 4000 HD is gona be good for dirt 3 at these settings atleast 50 fps? with recording
  3. with that resolution, which is ancient, hd4000 should be able to play at medium settings for the most part

if you want to save money, you can get a intel e3 1230v2 for 239.99 at newegg and then get a 7750 for the GPU. more performance that way as well. just that you lose overclocking

the e3 1230v2 is a i7 3770 without graphics
  4. yeah thats true i plan on overclock like about 0.5 ghz i have nice cooler laying around!
  5. I want as much as possible lowest budget but with i7 and MOBO for overclocking like z77
  6. 0.5ghz is nothing. you need at least 1ghz more for a better result (noticeable result)
  7. ok thanks can you pick me pc any mybye i7 build preferably ivy bridge and as much economy on build as you can!
  8. get something like this
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tD3l

and go to newegg, and search up e3 1230v2 and you should be able to find the CPU
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Rendering Intel i7 Video Systems