I would keep your system as-is for a few more months and then get Haswell. You can upgrade your GPU now if you want (if you get a good price or something), but honestly if you're waiting for Haswell anyway and can afford the system you've listed, you might as well just get whatever newer GPU might be out next summer.
In my opinion your system os more that powerfull enough to last you 6 months after which there will be new CPU's and GPU's available.
So my reccomendation is keep your system for another 6 months and upgrade after that.
And if you want to sell it, i'd give 180$ for it shipped(i live in Bulgaria).
I am dealing with a trouble about weather or not to upgrade my system to ivy-bridge or stay with my current until haswell comes out.
I have this rig:
Asus P5E3-Premium Wifi
Intel E8600 @ 3.33Ghz
Sapphire 4870x2 2GB
OCZ ReaperX @ 1333Mhz
I would like to buy this ones:
Asus maximus v formula
Intel i7 3770k
MSI lightning 680 GTX
and any ram 2x4GB @ 1600Mhz
Also I would like to ask for a price about my 4 pieces to sell them.
If you want an upgrade now, do it now.
Yes, there will be new graphics cards and haswell due perhaps in the spring.
If history is any lesson, they will give 10-15% better performance for your dollar.
But then, there will be a similar upgrade on the horizon, so if you wait for the next best thing, you will wait forever.
You will get the best return on your old parts by selling them on e-bay individually. Search for your parts in used condition, and then check completed auctions. In green, you will see what your parts actually sold for.
As to your plans, I mioght suggest that for a gamer, the 3570K is just as good as the 3770K, and $100 cheaper.
Few games use more than 2-3 cores, so the extra hyperthreads are not worth much.
Both chips can OC to the same high level.
Unless you are into competitive overclocking, or need triple graphics cards, I see little value in an enthusiast motherboard.
Most any Z77 based motherboard in the $100-$150 range will do the job just as well.