Is it possible to transfer txt messages from 3600/3650 to ..

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 31, 2005 3:08:18 PM

Hi all,
my friend's 3600 finally had it's fill of txt messages!
Would it be possible to transfer the messages onto the memory card (16M)?

Tia!

McG
February 1, 2005 2:08:01 PM

Hi all,
i've been doing some research and found the Oxygen Phone manager to be what
i'm looking for.
Anybody else have good reviews on this product?

Tia!

McG

!