Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Is it possible to transfer txt messages from 3600/3650 to ..

Tags:
  • Nokia
  • Memory Card
Last response: in Brands
January 31, 2005 3:08:18 PM

Hi all,
my friend's 3600 finally had it's fill of txt messages!
Would it be possible to transfer the messages onto the memory card (16M)?

Tia!

McG

More about : transfer txt messages 3600 3650

February 1, 2005 2:08:01 PM

Hi all,
i've been doing some research and found the Oxygen Phone manager to be what
i'm looking for.
Anybody else have good reviews on this product?

Tia!

McG