Advice for a build? RnB

G

Hey. I'm thinking of building a future proof Computer and I wish to go with some kind of style to the build too.

Budget : ca. 2500$

I may go over that but I want to keep under it.

What I want to fit in it is here: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tyEb

And I know I don't have any keyboard or mouse or OS or Screens here but I have this from before.

I jsut want to know your opinion I may change the link above to fit. ;)

And also I want to have watercooling But I still don't know what to use. Any advice?
Thankyou ;D

-

Cyb3rNaGa

DeusAres

Distinguished
First off, there's no such thing as a "future proof" computer. Technology advances on an exponential basis. Buy what will serve your needs now, and then if you need to, you can purchase upgrades in the future.

For a $2500 build, I do not suggest building your system around an AMD processor. I'd shoot for Intel. Now, what do you plan on using this build for?

DeusAres

Distinguished
If your primary purpose is to game, I recommend this build...

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($220.90 @ Amazon Canada)
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme 81.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($114.99 @ Memory Express)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($134.99 @ Canada Computers)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($64.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($89.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Storage: A-Data XPG SX900 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($189.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($369.99 @ NCIX)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper ATX Full Tower Case ($149.98 @ NCIX)
Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 750W 80 PLUS Silver Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($102.30 @ DirectCanada)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($16.82 @ DirectCanada)
Total: $1454.94
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-12-22 02:52 EST-0500)

This will perform much better than that other build. I stuck with the case since that's more of a preference than anything. Everything else I chose because they will yield far better performance in games. Use this as a base, and then build from there. Also, keep in mind, you don't need a $2500 computer to play games on max settings at comfortable frame rates. A $1500 computer will more than serve your needs.

If you plan on playing games like Borderlands 2 or Battlefield 3, you'll want to grab a GTX 670. Borderlands 2 will benefit from Nvidia due to Nvidia cards being optimized for Physx. Battlefield 3 favors Nvidia cards and will yield better FPS at Ultra settings.

As far as watercooling goes, do you want an all in one kit? Or do you want real, custom water cooling? Custom water cooling is way different from fisher price all in ones such as the Corsair H100 and the Thermaltake Water 2.0 kits. It's also more expensive.