Sign in with
Your question

Simple videos won't load

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 3, 2012 5:28:12 PM

I am not sure why, but up until this morning any video I clicked on while browsing the internet worked just fine. That went for audio as well since I tend to listen to NPR radio too.

However, this morning none of the simple videos would work. I open the screen and the green circle icon on the left side of the tab keeps going around and around, but the video won't load up for some reason. I noticed a stuttering on the audio from an NPR news article I was listening to this morning as well.

I've reset my router and my modem. I have a good graphics card and updated drivers, so this is a complete mystery to as it appears to be affecting some audio as well. I keep my system clean and run diagnostics on it usually once a month to maintain it. But this is a new twist and I have no idea what the problem might be.

Any help would be appreciated.

Graphics driver: nVidia 305.67
======================================
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz 2.83GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 16.00 GB
Sytem Type: 64-bit OS
Windows 7 Ultimate
Nvida: GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

More about : simple videos load

August 25, 2013 2:03:24 PM

Apparently something I did this past Spring fixed this problem, but I have no idea what it was. So far I've not experienced this again.
m
l
!