9500 , plz help

Last response: in Brands
Share
February 1, 2005 1:47:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

i wonder if someone could help me with a couple of problems i am
facing with my nokia 9500,
1st - why can't i choose a contected phone while i am sending a sms
from the pc suit.
2nd - how can i print or sync sent messages

More about : 9500 plz

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 7:52:08 PM

On 31 Jan 2005 22:47:39 -0800, max wrote:

> i wonder if someone could help me with a couple of problems i am
> facing with my nokia 9500,
> 1st - why can't i choose a contected phone while i am sending a sms
> from the pc suit.
> 2nd - how can i print or sync sent messages

I don't think that the 9500 works with the PCSuite SMS Text Editor

Extract from Nokia website FAQs:

Q: Can I use Nokia Text Message Editor that is included in Nokia PC Suite
with my Nokia device?

A: No. Your Nokia device does not support Nokia Text Message Editor.

I'm afraid I don't know for your second question.

--
Regards
Barry