9500 , plz help

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

i wonder if someone could help me with a couple of problems i am
facing with my nokia 9500,
1st - why can't i choose a contected phone while i am sending a sms
from the pc suit.
2nd - how can i print or sync sent messages
1 answer Last reply
More about 9500 help

    On 31 Jan 2005 22:47:39 -0800, max wrote:

    > i wonder if someone could help me with a couple of problems i am
    > facing with my nokia 9500,
    > 1st - why can't i choose a contected phone while i am sending a sms
    > from the pc suit.
    > 2nd - how can i print or sync sent messages

    I don't think that the 9500 works with the PCSuite SMS Text Editor

    Extract from Nokia website FAQs:

    Q: Can I use Nokia Text Message Editor that is included in Nokia PC Suite
    with my Nokia device?

    A: No. Your Nokia device does not support Nokia Text Message Editor.

    I'm afraid I don't know for your second question.

    --
    Regards
    Barry

Nokia Phones