DVD stop working (VGA has a yellow question mark)

On my device drivers, my vga has a yellow question mark
and I can't play dvd anymore. I have windows XP Home
Edition. Where can I download a compatible driver?

Reinstall your DVD decoding software... either PowerDVD or WinDVD, whichever
came with your PC.
www.coribright.com