Sign in with
Your question

Help me build a Gaming PC.

Last response: in Systems
December 21, 2012 11:27:20 PM

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a gaming PC for my birthday which is a few months away, I'm looking to get a very decent gaming pc, which could play the latest and best games on a steady fps, I'm looking to spend around £800 - £1000 on the custom PC I want to get. It would be great if you guys could make me a very good gaming PC in that price range. Thanks in advance. :) 

More about : build gaming

a b 4 Gaming
December 22, 2012 1:10:17 AM

Synyster said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a gaming PC for my birthday which is a few months away, I'm looking to get a very decent gaming pc, which could play the latest and best games on a steady fps, I'm looking to spend around £800 - £1000 on the custom PC I want to get. It would be great if you guys could make me a very good gaming PC in that price range. Thanks in advance. :) 

I would go with an I5 and z77 motherboard.
a b 4 Gaming
December 22, 2012 1:39:14 AM

Here you go.This is an excellent price for an extremely good gaming build that will play pretty much everything you throw at it at high to ultra settings 1080. http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/p/tAyN
Related resources
December 22, 2012 3:51:33 AM

Cant get any better from what bigcyco1 suggested. However if you can spend that extra 100, I would put them in the gpu and get the 680 or an equivalent ATI.
a b 4 Gaming
December 22, 2012 12:31:55 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
!