Help me build a Gaming PC.

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a gaming PC for my birthday which is a few months away, I'm looking to get a very decent gaming pc, which could play the latest and best games on a steady fps, I'm looking to spend around £800 - £1000 on the custom PC I want to get. It would be great if you guys could make me a very good gaming PC in that price range. Thanks in advance. :)
4 answers Last reply
More about help build gaming
  1. Synyster said:
    Hey guys, I'm looking to get a gaming PC for my birthday which is a few months away, I'm looking to get a very decent gaming pc, which could play the latest and best games on a steady fps, I'm looking to spend around £800 - £1000 on the custom PC I want to get. It would be great if you guys could make me a very good gaming PC in that price range. Thanks in advance. :)

I would go with an I5 and z77 motherboard.
  2. Here you go.This is an excellent price for an extremely good gaming build that will play pretty much everything you throw at it at high to ultra settings 1080. http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/p/tAyN
  3. Cant get any better from what bigcyco1 suggested. However if you can spend that extra 100, I would put them in the gpu and get the 680 or an equivalent ATI.
  4. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Gaming Systems Product