New build blue screens

Like the title says, I just got ram for my new system and when it goes to load windows it blue screens. Can someone please help me out?

system specs:
Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B
ASRock N68C-GS FX
AMD FX-4100 Zambezi 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor FD4100WMGUSBX

If you need anything else let me know. I am using a IDE HDD, but that doesnt matter.
6 answers Last reply
More about build blue screens
  1. reseat the ram and try running memtest86. try each stick of ram individually. is the whole build new or did you just replace the ram?
  2. The whole build is new, and it doesnt boot up, it gets past the Bios part then it will start to load Windows then it bluescreens. I have also tried only one stick of ram, with the same results. Thank you for your quick reply!
  3. Burnmemtest86 to DvD boot and run tet, if it errors it is bad. Read the manual and make sure the ram isin the correct slot.
  4. Is there a way to do it from a flash drive? I dont have any dvd's or cd's.
  5. Also the ram is in the correct slots, it wont fit in the other slots sincethe other 2 are for ddr2 RAM.
  6. I reinstalled Windows 7 X 64 and everything works great now, thanks for trying to help anyway! :)
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build New Build Systems