Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Fractal Design - Adjust 108 with Define Mini door?

Last response: in Systems
December 22, 2012 4:01:39 PM

I'm interested in the new Adjust 108 fan controller from Fractal Design. However, I am concerned it won't fit right in the Define Mini, the case I'm planning on purchasing for my new build. The probelm, in my mind, would be the adjustment sliders on the front for controlling the fans might prevent the front door on the Define Mini from closing. I understand that many users of the Define R3 and Define R4 have encountered this probelm with other fan controllers from different companies, or had to forgo the installation of one completely. However, my reasoning is that because the product is made by Fractal it should integrate with any case manufactured by them easily. That and the sliders on the Adjust 108 do not seem like they would cause a probelm with the door closing since they don't appear to stick out very much, at least from what I can tell via pictures.

Anybody have experience installing an Adjust 108 in a Define case? Or something similar? Any probelms?

Best solution

January 10, 2013 8:56:31 AM

Just installed Adjust 108 in Define Mini. Fits perfectly. The sliders only stick out about 1-2mm.
January 10, 2013 10:36:10 AM

i dont see the point of a fan controller when the fans stock inside are quiet enough and provide enough cooling.

yes the adjust 108 will work inside any fractal case, just that i dont see the point of installing one
m
l
Related resources
January 11, 2013 2:57:12 PM

Best answer selected by TheYellowEyedMan.
m
l
January 11, 2013 2:58:31 PM

mihkelm said:
Just installed Adjust 108 in Define Mini. Fits perfectly. The sliders only stick out about 1-2mm.

Thanks for the info. I had a feeling the two would work well together.
m
l
!