Windows XP & SCSI card

Hi,

I use to use application built with power builder under
windows NT, using Adaptec SCSI Card 2906 to run two
printers. When I change the system to windows XP start to
face disconnection problem " dll, time out". The PCs are
Dell computers P4 evrytime it happens I have to restart
the PC.

If the situation was stable with NT what is the problem
with XP. What I have to do?

NB: I use an active terminator instead of passive
terminator and I separated the printers each one
individually on separate SCSI card. The problem is still
happened

Sam

Look for updated drivers for the SCSI card from the manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com